EMARC is fortunate and thankful to have had over 200 volunteers during the past year volunteer for almost 3,000 hours. Our volunteers range in age from students in middle school to senior citizens. We depend upon each and every volunteer to help enhance programs and services coordinated by our dedicated staff.
Maureen O'Brien, Director of Community Relations, works with prospective volunteers to best match their talents, interests and availability with available volunteer opportunities.
You Can Help By...
- Becoming a swim volunteer
- Coaching a Special Olympic sport
- Keeping score at bowling
- Sharing a special talent by teaching a class such as photography, cooking, yoga, nutrition, or zumba
- Acting as a friendly companion at a group home
- Teaching employment skills
- Employing an intern at your place of business
These are just a few examples. The possibilities are endless!
Contact Maureen at email@example.com or (781) 587-2270.
To complete an application online, fill one out below or download an application here.